A NEW CONSTITUTION RESPECTING OUR IDENTITY AND CULTURAL VALUES:
The Conference of Kings and Princes of Madagascar, directed by the Prince Rev. Dr. Ndriana RABARIOELINA, presented to the whole nation a new Constitution based on the identity, the history and cultural values in Madagascar for a true, fair, balanced, continuous, comprehensive, robust and durable development of the Great Island of Madagascar.
The name of this new state is FANJAKAN 'I MADAGASIKARA, in agreement with the historical specificity, identity and cultural values of the Great Island. Madagascar, the Sacred Earth, is inhabited by a people chosen by Zanahary, the Creator of the Universe, the Lord YHWH of the Bible, to bless all mankind.
The seven pillars of the nation's cultural values are:
1) Ny FANAJANA or the respect for the Lord YHWH the Creator of the Universe,
then the king, the human being and the environment,
2) Ny HASINA or the sacredness.
3) Ny FIHAVANANA or the social links,
4) Ny FAHAMARINANA or the truth,
5) Ny FIRAISANKINA or the solidarity,
6) Ny FIAROVANA NY TANINDRAZANA or the defense of the homeland,
7) Ny FIANDRIANAM-PIRENENA or the defense of the national sovereignty.
In this new constitution and this new state, all sectors of the population will be represented, such as farmers, civil servants, private employees, businessmen, intellectuals, members of the diaspora, spiritual leaders, and most of all the Ampanjaka or the traditional kings representing different tribes all over Madagascar.