The Royal House of Madagascar led by the Prince Rev. Dr. Ndriana Rabarioelina, Doctor of Theology, a descendant of the elder branch of the Royal House of Madagascar, with the Council of Traditional Kings and Princes of Madagascar, met in Antananarivo, on Saturday, July 19, 2014, for finding lasting solutions to lift ninety-two percent (92%) of Malagasy from poverty and to develop the nation. The theme of the first meeting focused on the "DEVELOPMENT OF MADAGASCAR: CURRENT PROBLEMS AND SUSTAlNABLE SOLUTlONS.
Thus, they were divided into several committees (Law, Culture, Economy, Education, Health, Science, Environment, Social) in order to analyze in depth the causes of cyclical current serious problems, based on reports from their representatives throughout Madagascar. After that, they have gathered the solutions (short term, medium term and long term) in order to save and develop the nation.
The ultimate goal is the establishment of the rule of law and a modern kingdom with a holy nation (Fanjaka-Mpisorona sy firenena Masina) for the blessing of the whole nation, in respecting the Lord (Ilay Mpahary ) and the traditional values of the nation (Soatoavina nenti-paharazana), especially the Fahamarinana, in harmony with the modernity, with the complementarity of a new spiritual power and a new temporal power, with all the forces of the nation, through new servants of the state, non-corrupt, incorruptible, patriotic, competent and efficient. Thus, this is the resolution of this first meeting:
1) Madagascar and all the islands scattered (Juan de Nova, Bassa of lndia, Europa, Tromelin, Glorioso, ... etc..) in a district 200 miles around Madagascar, belong to the Malagasy people (Resolution N° 34/91 and N°35/123 of the General assembly of the United-Nations). This is non-negotiable.
2) Establishment of Antenimieran 'ny Andriana (Upper House) who will participate in all major decisions concerning the nation.
3) A Monarchic Constitution, respecting the Lord and our traditional values for the blessing of the whole nation. Indeed, since fifty-four years (1960-2014), Democratic Republican Constitution, from the Greco-Roman civilization and legacy of colonization, has only benefited to successive political leaders, political parties with their associates and foreign mafia. Thus, the solution for a real sustainable development begins with the total eradication of the neo-colonial, secular, democratic republican constitution, imposed for more than half a century in several variants, and which is a factor of impoverishment and a deadly poison for 92% of the population.
4) Supplementary budget with investment budgets for the restoration and operation of all royal palaces (Palais de Manjakamiadana and others) and royal and sacred sites throughout Madagascar, symbols of our national identity, our history and of our civilization.
5) Urgent change of current laws, from the Napoleonic Code, inherited from colonization, by new laws, elaborated with the support of the Council of Kings and Princes of Madagascar, so they are actually in favor of all population and not vice versa.
6) New policies and new laws (cultural, monetary, financial, economic, educational, and social) for the whole nation, and not for traffickers and the international mafia.
7) New land policy and new land laws in order to protect ancestral lands which belong to indigenous and peasants fostering family farming. Madagascar, the Holy Land, belongs to the Malagasy people, and the soil can not be borrowed, rented, purchased or sold by indigenous citizens.
8) Real protection of the population and their property, by the Army Forces, with the support of Ampanjaka (Traditional Chiefs) in all Madagascar, through the Dina and the customary law.
9) Endogenous development, from human resources and soil, subsoil, atmosphere and sea resources, in combining scientific researches and discoveries made by national researchers and academics, with the ancestral wisdom, a multimillennial biblical wisdom, and the experience of the population.
10) Creation of national, state or private companies, led by national, patriotic, competent and efficient managers, with in priority the support of national experts, and international experts if it is really necessary for the transfer of technology. The exploitation of our strategic resources (soil, subsoil, sea, air), in the respect of the environment and the health, so that ninety percent (90%) of the profits will go directly to the entire national population (contrary to 02% of the population currently).
11) New energy policy in order to reduce fuel prices immediately, therefore the price of transport, but also the price of energy through the use of alternative energy resources and other renewable resources, with the support of national experts.
12) New education policy for all the people, based on the Soatoavina nentim-paharazana or the traditionnal cultural values, with a education of quality and a culture of excellence. An effective strategy in order to eradicate child malnutrition and distance teaching places throughout Madagascar with the support of the Council of kings and princes of Madagascar.
Antananarivo, the Sacred city, July 19, 2014,
Madagascar, the Sacred lsland.
Prince Rev. Dr. Ndriana RABARlOELlNA,
Direct descendant of the Eldest Branch of the Royal House of Madagascar,
Head of the Royal House of Madagascar.