The King Andrianampoinimerina (1778-1810) asked his advisors what is the future of Madagascar. So they told him:
1. After your reign, a king shall reign (King Radama 1st: 1810-1828).
2. Then the queens will reign (Queen Ranavalona 1st to Queen Ranavalona III: 1828-1896).
3. Then, foreigners will run the country (the french colonization: 1896-1960).
4. Then the servants will lead the country (the republican period: 1960-2009).
5. Then, men no up or down will lead the country (the regime of transition: 2009-2012).
6. Finally, the earth and the kingdom will return to their owners, the royal house of Madagascar, then the country will live in security and people will be blessed (the New Kingdom of Madagascar, which will come very soon).
7. Conclusion: All prophecies about the coming of kings, then the coming of queens, foreigners, servants and commoners were fulfilled. Neither a man nor a political group nor a foreign power could stop the coming soon of the New Kingdom in Madagascar.